- When you are stressed, you may have a tendency to sleep too much or too little.
- The way you eat changes and often you don’t adhere to a healthy and balanced diet. Sometimes, you eat too little , and other times excessively.
- You don’t exercise or do exercise frequently
- become addicted to alcohol and smoking.
- You begin to drink coffee and tea in large quantities and you become hooked on caffeine.
- There isn’t any desire for sexual sex.
The effect is similar to that of HTML0.
All the elements mentioned in this article reduce the ability of women to conceive in women, and can impact the amount and the strength of sperm that is produced in males. Stress can hinder the realization of your desire to become the parent of your dreams.