Ingredients to make Raw Mango Panna
- 2-3 medium-sized raw mangoes
- 2 teaspoons roasted cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 100- 150 g sugar ;
- 3 tsp mint leaves
- Black salt for taste
Raw Mango Panna Recipe
1- Wash the mango to make raw mango panna. Keep it in a container for boiling.
2- You can boil the mango in a saucepan or other open vessel if you wish.
3- By the by, the best way to make raw mango pana is to wash the mangoes, peel them, and remove the pulp from the kernels.
4. Now, add 1-2 cups water to the pulp and bring it to boil. ;
5- Once the pulp has cooled, add sugar, black salt, and mint leaves to the mixer. Then, grind it.
6. Now, add approximately 1 liter of water to the ground pulp.
7. Filter the water and add black pepper and roasted cumin powder.
8- Add ice cubes to the prepared raw mango pancakes
9- Garnish aam panna with mint leaves
10- This aam panna can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.