BPSC HSC Chiefmaster Recruitment 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission has extended the deadline for applying online to the 6421 Headmaster posts in Higher Secondary Schools up to April 11, 2022.
Through the Advertisement No. The BPSC through the Advertisement No. 2/2022 invited applications for 6421 vacant Headmaster posts in Higher Secondary Schools, Education Department. The BPSC published an advertisement in March 2022 and set March 28th 2022 as the deadline for online applications. This date has been extended to April 11th 2022.
Your vote has been successfully cast
The original date for editing the online application was April 4, 2022. It has now been extended to April 18 2022. The instructions necessary to fill out the online application are the same. They will be available for editing from April 12, 2022 toApril 18, 2022.
BPSC Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|1||Online registration start date||March 5, 2022|
|2||Last day to apply online||April 11, 2022|
|3||Last day for payment||April 11, 2022|
|4||Last date to submit online application||April 11, 2022|
|5||Open the Application Edit window||April 12, 2022|
|6||Close the application edit window||April 18, 2022|
Also read: BPSC notification for 6421 Headmaster positions released
BPSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Information
|S. No.||Category:||Vacancies||Vacancies reserved
|2||Section with lower economic status||639||189|
|5||Extremely backward classes||1157||426|
|7||Backward Class Women||192||0|
BPSC Recruitment 2022: Application fee
|1||Candidates in the General Category||Rs. 750/-|
|2||For Bihar state SC/ST candidates||Rs 200/-|
|3||Bihar state for women
|4||For those who are physically disabled||Rs 200/-|
You can pay the application fee online via debit/credit card, net banking or credit card. Bank fees may apply.
BPSC Recruitment 2022 – Qualification
- Candidate must be Indian citizen and a resident in Bihar state
- Candidates must hold a post-graduate degree from a recognized university with at minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates must hold a B.Ed or BAEd or B.Sc.Ed degree from an accredited University or institution.
- Qualified for the “Teachereligibility Test”, which is conducted for teachers who were appointed after 2012.
BPSC Recruitment 2022 – Experience
- Minimum of 10 years continuous service in the position of Secondary Teacher in State Govt School or Municipal Body Institution.
- Minimum 12 years continuous service in the Secondary Teacher’s post at a School with permanent affiliation from CBSE/ ICSE/ BSEB.
- Minimum 8 years continuous service in the position of Senior Secondary Teacher at State Govt School under Panchayati Raj Institution/Municipal Body Institution
- Minimum of 10 years continuous service in the position of Senior Secondary Teacher at a School with permanent affiliation from CBSE/ ICSE/BSEB.
Experience shall be calculated on the basis of the date of joining or the date of acquiring a training qualification.
Candidates must pass the “Teacher eligibility Test,” which was administered to teachers who were hired after 2012.
Direct Link to Apply Online
You can read the official notification here
How do I apply for BPSC Headmaster Jobs 2022?
Step 1: Visit the BPSC official recruitment website – onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the “Online registration” button on the homepage. If you are already registered, then click on the Login button
Step 3: Fill out the application form. Then, upload a scan copy of all required documents.
Step 4: Pay your application fees.
Step 6: Next, click the “submit” button.
Step 7: Candidates should take a printed copy of the document in case they need it again.