Candidates who are looking for government jobs in Haryana have good news. The Haryana National Health Mission has published the recruitment notice for the post of Community Health Officer and Mid Level Health Provider. These posts are open to all qualified and interested candidates. There will be 787 jobs.
Online application for these Haryana NHM posts has begun on March 20. These posts are open for applications until 06 April 2022. The written exam will be used to select the candidates. The date for the written examination has been set at 24 April 2022. The exam will take place between 10.30 and 12.30 a.m. The counselling and document verification will take place for selected candidates. This will take place between 02 May and 17 May 2022.
The candidate must have completed a BAMS, B.Sc Nursing, or Post Basic Nursing degree course in order to be eligible for these positions. It is mandatory that the candidate has completed a 6 month mid-level health provider bridge course. To find out more, you can view the notice.
Age limit and salary
These posts of Haryana NHM have an age limit of 18 to 42 years. These posts will pay Rs 25,000 per calendar month if you are selected.
Apply like this
- First, visit the official website nhmharyana.gov.in to apply online.
- Go to News and Updates from the homepage.
- Next, click on the link for NEW JOB OPENINGS.
- Now go to the link regarding 787 Posts of Mid-Level- Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers (MLHPs-cum-CHOs) on Contract basis under National Health Mission, Haryana.
- Register by filling in the information requested on the next page.
- The application form must be completed after registration.
- Take a copy of your application after you have completed it.